"The daily trial of insulin injections could soon be over for hundreds of thousands of people with type-1 diabetes," is the overoptimistic headline in The Times. A small study involving immune "T-reg cells" proved safe for participants…
- Babies born on the weekend have slightly higher death risk
- Christmas gift trend
- wedding phone trend
- Loneliness 'may affect the immune system'
- Has the 'happiness region' of the brain been discovered?
- football baby name
Buy & Sell
Guardina THS 400 electric telescopic hedge trimmer This Guardina THS 400 electric hedge trimmer is telescopic, and the cutters can be both rotated and angled, and also folded for storage. Cutters are 18 inches, fully extended the unit is 6 ...
- Antiques and collectables (91)
- Art and crafts (29)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (37)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (38)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (116)
- Clothing (107)
- Furniture and furnishings (153)
- Health, fashion and beauty (39)
- Household and DIY (127)
- Miscellaneous (166)
- Outdoor pursuits (32)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (53)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - DARRELL BLANCHARD
BLANCHARD Darrell Sadly passed away on 16th November 2015. Will be greatly missed by his brother
Marriages - Rebecca and Christopher king and beavan
KING - BEAVAN Rebecca and Christopher Mr and Mrs Philip King have great pleasure in announcing
Births - Lydia Elizabeth Robson
ROBSON Lydia Elizabeth Lindsay and Nicholas are pleased to announce the birth of Lydia Elizabeth
Birthdays - BARBARS PORTNALL
PORTNALL Barbara 95 years on 22nd August 2015. Loyal resident of Woodford, and likely to be the