If you have a story call our newsdesk on 01722 426511 or email us. To advertise call 01722 426500.
“Blood test that can predict Alzheimer's,” was the headline used by BBC News, the Daily Mail and The Guardian today. Similar coverage was seen across many of the front pages of other newspapers...
- Arts and crafts for mums
- Guide to council house swaps
- Antibiotic resistance 'toolkit' launched
- 'Peeing' in pool may create harmful byproducts
- HIV 'gene hack' offers new treatment hope
Spring is here, and we are starting to have warmer weather and longer days.
Buy & Sell
Bedding set - single. 10.5 tog Brand new and un-opened, includes - Single duvet A pillow Single mattress protector Pillow protector
- Antiques and collectables (114)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (77)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (46)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (118)
- Clothing (147)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (40)
- Furniture and furnishings (244)
- Health, fashion and beauty (43)
- Household and DIY (203)
- Miscellaneous (158)
- Outdoor pursuits (54)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (57)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - PETER DUFFIN
DUFFIN Peter Keith Late of Bishopdown, Salisbury, who died suddenly on 26th February 2014, aged
Birthdays - PAT SPEARING
SPEARING Pat Happy 65th birth-day, 11th March 2014. Love Fred, Mum, Alex, Tom and Claire. xxxxx
Births - OLIVE BRIDGET CULLEY
CULLEY Olive Bridget Lester and Sarah are over the moon with the latest addition to the family.
Marriages - BRI AND JENNY SUTTON
SUTTON Bri and Jenny Congratulations on your 'White Day' and Bri's retirement.