ONCE AGAIN......THIS HAS JUST BECOME RE-AVAILABLE!!!!! This time to be sold with a BRAND NEW 125yr LEASE - A lovely two double bedroom second floor flat with DRIVEWAY situated within WALKING distance of Salisbury city centre.
This spacious character second floor flat is situated within walking distance of the city centre and is offered to the market in great decorative order throughout. The property benefits from two double bedrooms, lounge and kitchen/breakfast/dining room . There is driveway off road parking space and permit parking is also available. Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the character and size of the property.
Door to front aspect of the communal entrance hall. Stairs leading up to the flats own front door.
Landing area which is spacious enough to house a bike. Hanging coat space is an additional benefit.
Lounge 16' 2" x 11' 1" ( 4.93m x 3.38m )
Newly double glazed windows to the front and side elevation, high ceiling, television point, radiator.
Kitchen/dining Area 12' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.89m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, door leading to the hallway, fitted kitchen comprising a matching range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled surrounds, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, electric oven and hob with cooker hood, space for fridge/ freezer, central heating boiler which benefits from a remote control, space for washing machine, laminate flooring, radiator. Space for table and chairs.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 12' ( 3.89m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation, two built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 16' 2" x 12' 7" ( 4.93m x 3.84m )
Newly double glazed windows to the front and side elevation, radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to the front elevation, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator vinyl flooring.
Loft access, radiator.
There is one off road driveway parking space available with this property. There is also permit parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.