REAVAILABLE!!! Connells are delighted to offer to the market this TWO bedroom FLINT- FRONTED house situated in the HISTORIC town of Wilton. The property benefits from a DOUBLE length gravel driveway and ATTRACTIVE aspects.
This attractive flint fronted two bedroom property is located within the historic town of Wilton with its italianate church, converted mill and trout stream. The property offers delightful views to the rear over a thatched cottage and is also within excellent commuter access of Salisbury and the A303. Early viewing's are highly recommended.
Cloak hanging space, tiled floor.
Lounge 11' x 11' extending to 14' ( 3.35m x 3.35m extending to 4.27m )
Laminated style floor, double glazed window, radiator.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Comprising single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled surrounds, built in oven, inset gas hob unit with concealed hood over, concealed dishwasher, further appliance space, wall mounted boiler, double glazed window.
Double glazed french doors to garden, radiator.
Laminated style floor, radiator.
Bedroom One 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Size incorporates triple fitted wardrobes with storage space over, laminated style floor, double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 5' 9" ( 3.05m x 1.75m )
Door recess, access to loft space, double glazed window, radiator.
Comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, tiled surrounds, three halogen downlighter spots, laminated style floor, double glazed velux style window, radiator.
Stretching approximately 35ft this courtyard style garden is ideal for barbecues and entertaining and offers a delightful view over a thatched cottage to the rear with a view to Wilton mill to one side. The garden is patioed with a further covered and decked area with lighting. Further features include wood panel fencing, timber shed, external water supply and gated rear access.
Double length gravel driveway providing parking for two vehicles.
Sat Nav Ref - SP2 0RP
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.