Set on a good sized plot in the sought after village of Hindon, this is a DETACHED three bedroom bungalow with GARAGE and parking. With spacious accommodation throughout, the property also benefits from SEPARATE WC and a UTILITY ROOM.
Energy Rating: D
Hindon is a charming Wiltshire village only 16 miles from Salisbury, and only 9 miles from Warminster. With a range of shops and facilities including primary school, doctor's surgery, pre-school nursery and a post office, it makes an ideal location for those wishing to move to a more rural but not isolated area.
Martletts is a three bedroom bungalow in need of modernisation and set on a corner plot in a cul-de-sac location. The accommodation briefly comprises of Entrance Porch, Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge, Kitchen, Utility Room, Three Bedrooms and a Shower room. Outside there is a garage and parking, and gardens which surround the property.
Double glazed door to front, door to hallway and lino flooring.
Two radiators, cupboard housing hot water cylinder with shelving and smoke alarm.
Double glazed window to front, low level WC, radiator and recessed storage area.
Lounge 18' 2" x 9' 11" max ( 5.54m x 3.02m max )
Double glazed window with rear aspect, open fire place with tiled surround, television point, telephone point and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 8' 6" ( 3.23m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window with rear aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, rolltop work surfaces with part tiling, stainless steel single bowl sink with drainer, electric point for oven, larder cupboard and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to garden, wall and base units, space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine and door to Garage.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 8' 4" ( 3.63m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window with front aspect, built in wardrobe, telephone point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.00m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window with rear aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 7' 3" ( 3.51m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window with front aspect, television point and radiator.
Double glazed window to front, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, access to loft with ladder, heated towel rail, tiling and radiator.
Up and over door, electric box, boiler, power points and lighting.
The garden is laid predominantly to lawn and surrounds the property and has a variety of flower and shrub borders. There is also a pond and two timber sheds, while the oil fired condensing boiler can be found to the side of the property.
From Shaftesbury, take the A350 heading towards Warminster. Approximately 6 miles take a right turning towards Hindon. Upon reaching Hindon take a right along the High Street before taking a left into School Lane, where the property will be found on your left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.