Connells present an IMMACULATE TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM park home, in the sought after location of BUNGALOW PARK. This double unit detached park home comprises of two bedrooms, kitchen/diner, lounge, family shower room, driveway parking next to the property and gardens surrounding it. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Connells present to the market this IMMACULATE TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM park home, in the sought after location of BUNGALOW PARK. This double unit detached park home comprises of Two bedrooms, kitchen/diner, lounge, family shower room, driveway parking next to the property and gardens surrounding it. Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Double glazed UPVC with glass panel door to:
Airing cupboard and radiator. Doors to:
Lounge 15' 2" x 7' 9" ( 4.62m x 2.36m )
Double glazed bay window to front and side aspect. Electric feature fireplace with two TV points and radiator.
Kitchen/diner 13' 9" max x 7' 7" ( 4.19m max x 2.31m )
Double glazed bay window to side aspect. Cupboards under and cupboards over with roll top worksurfaces, single bowl sink with drainer, gas hob with electric oven under and cookerhood over, splash back tiling, room for washing machine and room for upright fridge/freezer, gas central heating combi boiler in cupboard. Radiator and door to rear access.
Bedroom 1 9' 1" max x 7' 7" max ( 2.77m max x 2.31m max )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Built in wardrobe and single drawers units. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 1" max x 7' 7" max ( 2.77m max x 2.31m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Built in wardrobe and single drawer unit. Radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to rear aspect. Shower cubicle with fully tiled walls, low level WC, Pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan and radiator.
To The Rear
Low maintenance patio to the rear, access to driveway parking for one car. Surrounding the property is laid with gravel.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.