School road is located in Nomansland within the New Forest national park and enjoys a real rural and country feel. This detached chalet style bungalow has been extended over the years and now offers, what is in our opinion, ample living accommodation.
School road is located in Nomansland within the New Forest national park and enjoys a real rural and country feel. This detached chalet style bungalow has been extended over the years and now offers, what is in our opinion, ample living accommodation with it's four double bedrooms and three reception rooms. The 25'x 12' sheltered swimming pool, a detached garage, and a private rear garden are just a few of the delights this property offers.
The entrance hall is 10'10" at it's maximum width by 20'4". The property is accessed from the front through a wooden door with obscured windows. There is a skimmed ceiling with a hard wired smoke alarm, stairs leading to the first floor with a storage cupboard underneath. Doors to lounge, reception room two, dining room, kitchen, downstairs shower room and utility. Single radiator, powerpoints, parquet flooring.
Lounge 20' 6" x 14' 2" ( 6.25m x 4.32m )
Dual aspect with windows to the side and front aspect with secondary glazing, open fireplace with tiled hearth and surround, three single radiators, powerpoints and TV point. Skimmed ceiling with three ceiling lights and parquet flooring.
Reception Room Two 13' 8" x 13' 11" ( 4.17m x 4.24m )
Dual aspect with window to side and front aspect with secondary glazing. Skimmed ceiling with ceiling light, built in cupboard, two single radiators and powerpoints.
Dual aspect with windows to the side and rear aspect with secondary glazing. Glazed door to rear aspect into a glazed lean-to. Skimmed ceiling with down lights. A range of eye and base level units with matching work surfaces. Sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, built in cupboard with mega flow system, space for range style cooker, single radiator, water softer. Tiled floors and partly tiled walls.
Dining Room 11' x 11' ( 3.35m x 3.35m )
Dual aspect with windows to the side aspect with secondary glazing, and double glazed double doors to rear aspect into the covered swimming pool area. Built in cupboard and single radiator.
Swimming Pool Area 35' 9" x 21' 3" ( 10.90m x 6.48m )
A 25' x 12' heated swimming pool with a paved surround, sheltered by a glazed, conservatory like cover. Mounted on rails, the glazed walls and ceiling can be parted to make an out doors pool area.
Downstairs Shower Room
Obscured double glazed door to rear aspect into pool enclosure, skimmed ceiling, low level flush WC, vanity wash hand basin, shower cubicle, centrally heated towel rail. Tiled floor and partly tiled walls.
Double glazed velux window in roof to front aspect, skimmed ceiling, doors to bedrooms 1,2,3 and 4 and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 13' 9" max x 13' 7" ( 4.19m max x 4.14m )
Double glazed double doors to front aspect with railings, skimmed ceiling, two double radiators, two doors into eves storage, TV point and powerpoints. Door to ensuite.
Double glazed velux window to front aspect, skimmed ceiling and downlights, bath with shower over, low level flush WC, vanity wash hand basin, tiled floor and partly tiled walls. Centrally heated towel rail. Door to dressing room.
Double glazed velux window to rear aspect, door to storage in eves, powerpoints.
Bedroom Two 14' 9" Max x 8' 11" Plus window recess ( 4.50m Max x 2.72m Plus window recess )
Dual aspect with obscured double glazed window to side aspect and double glazed window to front aspect, skimmed ceiling, double radiator and powerpoints.
Bedroom Three 14' 3" x 7' 6" ( 4.34m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking the rear garden and neighbouring land. skimmed ceiling, double radiator, powerpoints, TV point, built in cupboard and door to eves storage.
Bedroom Four 14' 41" Plus window recess x 8' 11" ( 5.31m Plus window recess x 2.72m )
Dual aspect with obscured double glazed window to side aspect and double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking the rear garden and neighbouring land. Double radiator, TV point and powerpoints.
First Floor Family Bathroom
Double glazed velux window to rear aspect, skimmed ceiling and downlights, shower cubicle, low level flush WC, vanity wash hand basin, centrally heated towel rail, tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
A dropped curb allows access for vehicles onto the shingled driveway with ORP for several vehicles. Decorated with shrubs and borders and a white picket fence. The shingled driveway continues along the side of the property into the rear garden.
A shingled driveway along the side of the property leading to a detached, pitched roofed garage with an up and over door. The garden is mostly laid to lawn in an L-shape surrounding the pool enclosure.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.