Situated in the delightful village of FIRSDOWN this TWO bedroom, semi-detached BUNGALOW is in need of some INTERNAL updating. The GARDEN is a particular feature of this property offering a delightful aspect.
This semi-detached two bedroom bungalow requires some internal updating inside and is situated on a delightful plot offering attractive views to the rear. Firsdown is located to the north-east of Salisbury and is within excellent access of Amesbury, Andover and Salisbury. Early viewing's are advised by the vendors agents.
Large Entrance Porch
Wall light point.
Doors to all major rooms, three wall light points, built in airing cupboard, access to loft space, storage heater.
Lounge 14' 9" x 12' ( 4.50m x 3.66m )
Yorkstone style open fire place with mantle and hearth, two wall light points, storage heater, double glazed sliding doors to...
Sun Lounge 18' x 8' ( 5.49m x 2.44m )
Double glazed sliding patio doors to garden, wall light point.
Kitchen 9' extending to 11' " x 9' ( 2.74m extending to 3.35m x 2.74m )
Comprising single drainer sink unit, range of dated wall and base units with tiled work surfaces, various appliance space including space for washing machine, secondary glazed window, stable door to car port.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 9' ( 3.28m x 2.74m )
Size incorporates fitted double wardrobe, dual aspect with secondary glazed windows to front and side, storage heater.
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' ( 3.66m x 2.44m )
Secondary glazed window, storage heater.
Comprising panel enclosed bath with shower over, enclosed wash hand basin, tiled surrounds, low level wc, wall mounted heater, secondary glazed window.
Stretching approximately 60ft the rear garden is a delightful feature of the property being mainly laid to lawn and offering a very high degree of privacy with an attractive aspect. Further features include a timber workshop, greenhouse, patio, external water supply and gated side access.
Providing parking for two cars, approached by private driveway.
Sat Nav Ref - SP5 1SS
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.