Connells present to the market this FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED property with a DOUBLE GARAGE. The property is set in a private cul de sac location in the village of Shrewton. This IDEAL FAMILY home comprises of CLOAKROOM, KITCHEN, DINING AREA, EN-SUITE to MASTER, off road parking and L shaped garden.
A detached spacious family home located in a private cul de sac in the desirable village of Shrewton. A fantastic opportunity to acquire well proportioned four double bedroom detached property, boasting a good sized L shaped garden, double garage and off road parking for up to four vehicles.
UPVC door to:
Wood flooring with coconut mat, stairs leading to first floor landing, radiator and telephone point.
Double glazed window to front aspect. Low level WC, wash hand basin, splash back tiling, tiled flooring and radiator.
Lounge 19' 11" x 12' 7" ( 6.07m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to front and rear aspect, open fireplace, wall and ceiling lights, TV point and Telephone point and two radiators.
Dining Room 13' 8" x 10' 11" ( 4.17m x 3.33m )
Double glazed patio doors, radiator and telephone point.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 9' 11" ( 4.06m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front and side aspect, fitted kitchen with work surfaces over, cupboards over and cupboards under, one and a half bowl sink with drainer and mixer taps, part tiled, electric hob, electric oven and cookerhood over, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, radiator and TV point.
Utility Room 9' 11" x 6' ( 3.02m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, door to garden, cupboards under and cupboards over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, central heating boiler and fully tiled flooring with coconut mat.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading from hallway, window to front aspect, airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom 1 15' 11" x 11' 2" ( 4.85m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, two double built in wardrobes, radiator and TV point. Door leading to:
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 10' 11" ( 3.38m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double built in wardrobe, TV point and radiator.
Bedroom 3 14' 1" x 8' 5" ( 4.29m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double built in wardrobe, TV point and radiator.
Bedroom 4 10' 11" x 8' 7" ( 3.33m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in double wardrobe and radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to rear aspect. Whirl pool bath with mixer taps, shower over, part tiled, low level WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, spot lights and tiled flooring.
To The Rear
Fully enclosed L shaped garden, mainly laid to lawn with large patio area to the immediate rear of the property, there is an area which is laid to bark which is currently being used as a child play area.
To The Front
Driveway parking for several vehicles.
Up and over door with power and light. Window to rear aspect and door to side aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.