A 3 BEDROOM DETACHED family home comprising a LARGE lounge, conservatory, KITCHEN/DINER, cloakroom, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing, gas radiator heating, driveway parking, garage and a private rear garden.
Situated in the popular location of Butterfield Drive, this property offers family accommodation comprising a large lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory and a downstairs cloakroom. On the first floor are three bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from double glazing, gas radiator central heating, a private rear garden, parking and garage.
Storm porch with double glazed glass panel front aspect door to:
Stairs to first floor. Radiator. Door to:
Double glazed front aspect window. Low level WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, radiator, tiled floor.
Lounge 15' 8" x 11' ( 4.78m x 3.35m )
Double glazed front aspect window. Double glazed patio doors. Gas fire place, TV and telephone points, understairs cupboard, two radiators.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 7" x 8' 7" ( 4.75m x 2.62m )
Double glazed front and rear aspect windows. Double glazed side access door to garden. Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units and work surfaces over. One and half bowl Asterite sink and drainer unit, partly tiled. Fitted electric oven with gas hob and cookerhood over. Built in fridge, space for dishwasher, space for washing machine. Combi central heating boiler, telephone point, radiator.
Timber construction with light and power, laminated flooring.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed rear aspect window. Loft access, radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' 2" x 8' 11" ( 3.40m x 2.72m )
Double glazed front aspect window. Built in double wardrobe, TV and telephone points, radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 9" x 8' 6" ( 2.67m x 2.59m )
Double glazed front aspect window. Built in double wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' x 6' 5" ( 2.44m x 1.96m )
Double glazed rear aspect window. Telephone point, radiator.
Double glazed rear aspect window. Panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower over. Wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator, partly tiled.
Path to front door with mature shrub and hedge borders.
Mainly laid to lawn with paved paths and patio area to side, additional area at rear of garage with shingle and shrub borders, wooden shed with power and light. Gate access to driveway and garage.
Driveway parking to:
Up and over door, power and light. Glazed rear door with access to garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.