VILLAGE LOCATION. This property is situated in a NO THROUGH ROAD, in the popular location of SHREWTON. The property benefits from a LARGE REAR GARDEN, a CONSERVATORY and useful UTILITY ROOM.
A three-bedroom, end-of-terrace house in Shrewton.
Lounge 14' 5" x 11' 5" ( 4.39m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to rear. Double glazed patio doors. Gas fireplace. Radiator. TV point.
Conservatory 12' x 6' 3" ( 3.66m x 1.91m )
Door onto patio. Brick base and UPVC glazing above.
Kitchen 14' 5" x 9' 10" ( 4.39m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted with a range of wall and base units, worksurfaces, sink-and-drainer unit, integrated electric oven, integrated electric ceramic hob and extractor fan. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Part-tiled walls. Radiator. Door to:
Utility Room 6' 2" x 5' 10" ( 1.88m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to rear. Base unit with worksurface over. Radiator. Understairs cupboard. Door to garden.
Double glazed window to front. Electric storage heater. Door to airing cupboard housing hot water tank. Access to the loft.
Bedroom One 13' x 11' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front. Built-in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear. Built-in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 7' 10" ( 2.24m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Telephone point.
Bathroom 9' 10" x 4' 1" ( 3.00m x 1.24m )
Double glazed windows to front and side. Suite comprising bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin and low level WC. Part-tiled walls.
To the rear, there is a patio area and there are steps down to the garden with grassed area and path leading to the end of the garden. The garden is west-facing.
To the front, the garden is mainly laid to lawn with a border cotaining a variety of shrubs and flowers and a concrete path leading to the side and rear of the property, where there is an outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.