A one year old 2 BEDROOM LINKED DETACHED house offering lounge, kitchen, cloakroom, master bedroom with EN SUITE and family bathroom. The property also benefits from garage with off road parking, enclosed rear garden, double glazing, electric solar panels, remainder of NHBC warranty. NO ONWARD CHAIN
A superbly presented one year old two bedroom linked detached house situated within the Avonfields development in the popular village of Durrington. Comprising lounge, kitchen, cloakroom, two double bedrooms with en-suite facilities to the master and family bathroom. The property also benefits from a single garage with off road parking for several cars, electric solar panels and the remainder of the 10 year NHBC warranty. Viewing is essential. No onward chain.
Double glazed front aspect door to:
Stairs to first floor, understairs cupboard, telephone point, radiator. Door to kitchen. Door to:
Double glazed front aspect window. Low level WC, wash hand basin with splashbacks, radiator, tiled floor.
Living Room 14' 9" x 11' 4" ( 4.50m x 3.45m )
Double glazed rear aspect window. Double glazed rear aspect French doors. Telephone and TV points, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 7' 2" ( 2.87m x 2.18m )
Double glazed front aspect window. Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units and work surfaces over. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink and drainer unit. Built in electric oven with gas hob and cookerhood over. Built in washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Partly tiled. Central heating boiler. Door to hallway.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed side aspect window.
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 9' 3" max ( 3.45m x 2.82m max )
Double glazed rear aspect window. Double built in wardrobes. TV point. Radiator. Door to:
Double glazed rear aspect window. Tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin with splashbacks, low level WC, extractor fan, towel radiator, floor tiling.
Bedroom 2 9' 4" x 7' 11" ( 2.84m x 2.41m )
Double glazed front aspect window. Two telephone points, loft access, cupboard with water tank, radiator.
Double glazed front aspect window. Bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Wash hand basin with splashbacks. Low level WC, extractor fan, shaver point, partly tiled, tiled floor, radiator.
Shrub and flower borders with path to front door.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area, pathway to rear access, timber shed, rear access gate to garage.
Rear aspect driveway leading to:
With up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.