A 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED property, located close to the town centre comprises lounge, KITCHEN/DINER, snug/garden room, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, driveway parking and attached TANDEM garage with dual doors and enclose rear garden.
Close to town centre offering local amenities this three bedroom semi detached property offers lounge, kitchen/diner, snug/garden room and bathroom. Benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, driveway parking, attached tandem garage and enclosed rear garden.
Double glazed glass and paneled front door to:
Double glazed front aspect glass panel, carpet, radiator.
Lounge 14' 8" x 14' 7" ( 4.47m x 4.45m )
Double glazed front aspect window. Feature gas fire with polished stone hearth, surround and mantle. Wall and ceiling lights, TV and telephone points. Two radiators, stairs to first floor, glass paneled door to:
Kitchen / Diner 14' 7" x 9' 7" ( 4.45m x 2.92m )
Double glazed rear aspect window. Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units and work surfaces over. Stainless steel one bowl sink and drainer. Built in electric double oven, built in electric induction hob and cookerhood over. Integrated dishwasher. Washing machine. Telephone and Sky TV point, ceiling level tiling in kitchen, wall unit under lighting, tiled floor. Door to:
Snug / Garden Room 13' 7" x 6' 3" ( 4.14m x 1.91m )
Double glazed rear aspect window. Double glazed patio doors to rear garden. Central heating boiler, door to garage.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, airing cupboard. Doors to:
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 7' 11" ( 3.89m x 2.41m )
Double glazed front aspect window. Fitted bedroom furniture comprising double and single wardrobes either side of bed with over bed storage cupboards and fitted bedside drawers below. Telephone and Sky TV points, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 7' 9" ( 3.51m x 2.36m )
Double glazed rear aspect window. TV point, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' x 6' 6" ( 2.74m x 1.98m )
Double glazed front aspect window. Built in storage cupboard at head height. Lower storage unit. Telephone and TV points, radiator.
Double glazed rear aspect window. Panel enclosed bath, electric shower, vanity wash hand basin unit, built in low level WC, extractor fan, partly tiled.
Block paving with front flower borders.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area, raised flower borders, enclosed by panel fencing, storage shed.
Driveway parking leading to:
Garage 27' 9" x 8' 1" ( 8.46m x 2.46m )
Tandem length garage with up and over doors at both ends, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.