This two bedroom first floor flat is offered to the market in good order and offers a wealth of character features. The property is situated in this sought after location, within a short walk of the city centre. Viewing is highly recommended.
This wonderful first floor character conversion demands an internal viewing for its size to be appreciated. The property offers many original features together with a refitted bathroom and kitchen and radiator central heating. Flats of this caliber rarely become available in this location and therefore early viewing's are recommended by the vendors agents.
Communal Entrance Hall
Access to loft space, three built in cupboards, double glazed window, picture rail, radiator.
Lounge/ Dining Room 16' x 12' ( 4.88m x 3.66m )
Feature fire place with brick surround and tiled hearth, two sash windows, picture rail, radiator.
Refitted Kitchen 7' 8" x 7' 6" ( 2.34m x 2.29m )
Attractive range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled surrounds, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, built in and concealed dishwasher, space for washing machine, further appliance space, built in combination microwave/ oven with inset gas hob unit over and concealed hood, small breakfast bar.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 10' ( 3.53m x 3.05m )
Built in wardrobe with cupboard over picture rail, sash window, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 7' 7" ( 3.25m x 2.31m )
Built in wardrobe with cupboard over, picture rail, sash window, radiator.
Comprising panel enclosed bath with concealed shower unit and further hand held shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, tiled floor,tiled surrounds, wall light point and shaver point, window, radiator.
Sat Nav Ref - SP1 3YD
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.