EXTENDED DETACHED one bedroom PARK HOME in the popular village of Idmiston. Accommodation comprises lounge, fitted kitchen, porch/boot room, one DOUBLE bedroom and bathroom with shower. The property also benefits from 1 car parking space. Benefiting from COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS.
An extended detached one bedroom park home in the popular village of Idmiston. Accommodation comprises lounge, fitted kitchen, porch/boot room, one double bedroom and bathroom with shower. The property also benefits from being recently renovated and having one car parking space.
Double glazed side aspect door.
Window into kitchen.
Lounge 12' 3" x 8' 5" ( 3.73m x 2.57m )
Double glazed rear and side aspect windows. Wood and solid fuel stove burner. Wall lights, telephone point, storage cupboard. Double glazed sliding patio doors to:
Porch / Boot Room
Double glazed rear aspect window. Double glazed half glass panel door to rear garden.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 8' 9" ( 2.77m x 2.67m )
Glazed side aspect window. Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units and work surfaces over. Single bowl sink and drainer, space for cooker with cookerhood over. Space and plumbing for dishwasher. Sapce for fridge. Partly tiled.
Bedroom 1 9' x 6' 1" ( 2.74m x 1.85m )
Double glazed front and side aspect windows. Double glazed French doors to side. TV point.
Double glazed side aspect window. Shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, partly tiled, electric heater.
Large metal double skinned shed with worktop space and power with electric on separate junction box with plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for additional applicances.
To The Front
Large privet hedge with wooden access gate. Pathway to side, patio, water butt.
To The Rear
Pebbled area, wooden fencing.
One car parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.