A 2 BEDROOM END TERRACE property offering spacious accommodation of LOUNGE/DINER, separate kitchen, 2 DOUBLE bedrooms, bathroom and downstairs cloakroom. The property also benefits from double glazing, gas radiator heating, an enclosed rear garden, driveway parking and NO ONWARD CHAIN.
A two bedroom home situated in Simmance Way on the ever popular Butterfield Down estate. The property boasts two DOUBLE bedrooms, family bathroom, lounge/diner, kitchen and downstairs cloakroom. It has an enclosed rear garden, driveway parking and NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Coconut mat. Radiator. Stairs to first floor. Door to kitchen. Door to:
Double glazed side aspect window. Low level WC, wash hand basin with splashback tiling. Radiator.
Lounge / Diner 16' 2" x 12' 3" ( 4.93m x 3.73m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear garden. TV and telephone points, understairs cupboard, laminate flooring, two radiators.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 5' 10" ( 2.84m x 1.78m )
Double glazed front aspect window. Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Built in electric oven with gas hob and cookerhood over. Space for washing machine, space for fridge. Partly tiled. Door to hall.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed side aspect window. Loft access, radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 9' 5" ( 3.76m x 2.87m )
Two double glazed front aspect window. Airing cupboard with combi condensing boiler. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 9' 3" ( 3.73m x 2.82m )
Double glazed rear aspect window. TV and telephone points, radiator.
Panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, partly tiled, radiator.
Mainly laid to lawn, path to front door. Flower borders, mature shrubs.
UPVC Double glazed glass paneled door to:
Mainly laid to lawn, patio area, timber shed, enclosed by panel fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.