This FOUR BEDROOM character town house offers; two reception rooms, a LARGE STYLISH KITCHEN, double glazing, radiator central heating and extensive views. INTERNAL VIEWING is a must.
This imposing four bedroom town house is located a short walk away from Salisbury city centre and offers outstanding views to the rear. The accommodation is on three levels and there is a luxury refitted kitchen to the ground floor along with two reception rooms. The garden is of low maintenance and features an outhouse that could potentially make an external office or workshop.
Double glazed door
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 13' 8" x 11' 5" ( 4.17m x 3.48m)
Wall light points, double glazed window, radiator.
Stairs to first floor landing
Dining Room 13' 7" x 11' 3" ( 4.14m x 3.43m )
Double glazed door to garden, understairs cupboard with light, radiator.
Stylish Kitchen 13' x 8' ( 3.96m x 2.44m )
Comprising a single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, a range of stylish wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled surrounds, cooker space with steel hood over, extensive drawer storage units, space for dishwasher and washing machine, further appliance space, dual aspect double glazed windows to rear and side,
First Floor Landing
Stairs to second floor landing, Fitted cupboard and shelving unit, radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 11' 7" ( 4.17m x 3.53m )
Range of attractive freestanding wardrobes, two double glazed windows, radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 8" x 7' ( 2.64m x 2.13m )
Size incorporates double wardrobe and shelving, double glazed window.
Edwardian Style Bathroom
Comprising a corner bath with built in shower unit, enclosed wash hand basin, low level wc, tiled surrounds, heated chrome towel rail, double glazed window, radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Built in cupboard
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 11' 2" ( 3.78m x 3.40m )
Two double glazed windows, radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 9" x 11' 8" ( 4.19m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window, radiator.
Mainly laid to patio with side access via a neighbourly right of way and personal door to the...
Detached workshop/potential office, with power, light and window.
There is free parking in an adjacent road which is close to the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.