A CHARACTER 3 BEDROOM cottage in the village of Shrewton comprising open place LOUNGE/DINER, kitchen, bathroom and 3 bedrooms. The property benefits from IntelliHeat GEL CHS, double glazing but retains many character features including open fireplaces and original wooden floors. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
This three bedroom character cottage is in the pretty, sought after village of Shrewton. Accommodation comprises of an open plan lounge/diner with open fire and separate Rayburn. A modern kitchen with appliances, three bedrooms - two with open fires and original wooden flooring and family bathroom. The property has incorporated modern living into character with double glazing, IntelliHeat gel radiator central heating system and underfloor bathroom heating. The cottage also benefits from a garden and private driveway with parking space for 2 cars.
Double glazed glass paneled front aspect door to:
Oak wood flooring, overhead storage with electric meter.
Lounge / Diner 24' x 14' 6" ( 7.32m x 4.42m )
Double glazed front aspect window. Open fireplace with oak mantle and brick hearth. TV and telephone points. Oak wood flooring.
Double glazed front aspect window. Rayburn, vertical radiator, oak wood flooring.
Kitchen 16' 4" max x 13' 10" max ( 4.98m max x 4.22m max )
Double glazed rear aspect window. Double glazed door to rear. Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Built in electric oven with ceramic electric hob and stainless steel cookerhood over and splashback. Space for large upright fridge/freezer, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, floor tiling. Understairs cupboard with further storage cupboards, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Double glazed side aspect window. Large loft eaves storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed rear aspect window. Loft access, original wood floor, radiator.
Bedroom 1 15' 5" x 8' 5" max ( 4.70m x 2.57m max )
Double glazed front aspect window. Fitted two double and one single wardrobes, storage drawers, feature open fireplace with tiled surround, radiator.
Bedroom 2 15' 7" max x 7' 7" max ( 4.75m max x 2.31m max )
Double glazed front aspect window. Airing cupboard, TV point, radiator, feature open fireplace, original wood floors.
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 7' 4" ( 2.72m x 2.24m )
Double glazed front aspect window. Radiator, original wood floor.
Double glazed rear aspect window. Panel enclosed bath with mixer taps encorporating an overhead power shower. Vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, heated storage cupboard, towel radiator, underfloor heating, tiled flooring. Partly tiled.
To The Front
Communal pathway with grass and seating area, picket fence leading to:
Front garden laid to lawn with fencing, flower borders and shed. Pathway leading to further picket fence and gate leading to:
Driveway parking for 2 cars.
To The Rear
Pathway to side and front access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.