This TWO DOUBLE bedroom SEMI DETACHED property is located close to Amesbury town centre. Comprising of a lounge, KITCHEN/DINER, two double bedrooms, family bathroom DRIVEWAY parking for two cars and a good size rear garden. An ideal property for first time buyers and investors.
This two double bedroom semi detached property is located close to the town centre providing local amenities and public transport. Comprising of a lounge, kitchen / diner, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. This property benefits from driveway parking for two cars and a good size rear garden. An ideal property for first time buyers and investors.
Steps leading to a double glazed UPVC front aspect door to:
Wood and glass panel front aspect door leading to:
Double glazed windows to the front and side aspect. Radiator, TV and telephone points. Stairs leading to first floor. Door leading to:
Kitchen / Diner 12' 3" x 9' 6" ( 3.73m x 2.90m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear aspect. Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units with roll top work surfaces over. Asterite one bowl sink, stand alone electric oven with electric hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer. Wall mounted boiler, radiator, part tiled walls. Door to garden.
Loft access, airing cupboard, doors to:
Bedroom 1 10' 4" x 9' 2" ( 3.15m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Two double built in wardrobes and storage area over stairs. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 7' 6" ( 3.76m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Panel bath with mixer taps and shower over. Low level WC, part tiled walls, wash hand basin and radiator.
Steps leading to front door. Flower bed with small trees and shrubs. Driveway parking to the side.
Enclosed stepped rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with patio area. Cobbled and brick paved pathway through garden. Mature trees / shrubs and flower bed borders. Garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.