A spacious 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW in a quiet cul-de-sac location, offering fantastic potential. Comprising of a lounge, KITCHEN/DINER, 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, family bathroom, a further TWO ADDITIONAL ROOMS on the first floor, and a LARGE PRIVATE REAR GARDEN. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
This spacious 2 double bedroom detached bungalow with two further rooms located on the first floor, is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location in Durrington. Accommodation comprises of a lounge, kitchen/diner, 2 double bedrooms, family bathroom, loft conversion; offering a potential 2 further bedrooms subject to building regulations. The property boasts a large, private rear garden, with a detached garage and driveway parking for several vehicles.
Single glazed front aspect door. Carpeted throughout. Access to loft via pull down ladder. Storage cupboard, Telephone point and radiator.
Lounge 13' 10" x 10' 11" ( 4.22m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Electric fire, radiator and TV point.
Kitchen / Diner 10' 11" x 10' 5" ( 3.33m x 3.18m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear aspect. Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units and work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with splashback tiling. Integrated electric oven with gas hob and stainless steel cookerhood over. Plumbing for washing machine and radiator. Single glazed door leading to side access.
Frosted double glazed window to rear aspect. Part tiled. Panel bath with shower over. Wash hand basin with low level WC. Radiator
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 10' 10" ( 3.78m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.30m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Converted Loft Space
Doors leading to areas 1 & 2. Airing cupboard.
Area 1 11' 6" x 10' 11" ( 3.51m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator
Area 2 13' 11" x 11' 6" ( 4.24m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Built in storage cupboard.
Mainly laid to lawn. Driveway to the side with parking for several vehicles.
Large private rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with patio area. Mature trees, shrubs and flower border. Garden shed.
Window to rear aspect. Up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.