This BEAUTIFULLY presented one DOUBLE bedroom cluster house is located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Durrington. Comprising of a kitchen, lounge, CONSERVATORY, recently fitted bathroom, GARDEN and off road allocated parking. This property is ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS and INVESTORS.
This beautifully presented one double bedroom cluster house is located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Durrington. Comprising of a kitchen, lounge, conservatory, recently fitted bathroom, garden and off road allocated parking. This property is ideal for first time buyers and investors.
UPVC double glazed front door to the side aspect of the property. Wood effect flooring. Door leading to:
Lounge 13' 1" x 11' 7" ( 3.99m x 3.53m )
Radiator, Telephone & TV point. Stairway leading to upstairs. Wood effect flooring. Doorway leading to:
Kitchen 13' 1" x 4' 11" ( 3.99m x 1.50m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel one bowl sink. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Electric oven with integrated gas hob and cookerhood over. Space for fridge freezer. Part tiled to splashback areas.
Conservatory 9' 9" x 9' 5" ( 2.97m x 2.87m )
Brick wall base with UPVC windows to front and sides. Double glazed French doors to garden. Wood effect flooring.
Cupboard housing gas boiler, airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Built in wardrobe, radiator and TV point
Double glazed frosted window to rear. Panel bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over. Fully tiled, wash hand basin, Low level WC and Radiator.
Patio and lawn area, Garden shed and outside tap.
From Amesbury, continue along Countess Road to Countess Roundabout. Take 2nd exit onto Countess Road, Follow road until you get to Stonehenge Roundabout. Take 3rd exit onto Larkhill Road, continue along Larkhill Road until you get to the petrol station. Take an Immediate left onto Bulford Road. Continue along Bulford Road, across the pelican crossing and take a right turn onto Avondown Road, Take the 2nd left into Riverway and the property can be found in the left hasnd corner and is numbered accordingly.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.