This immaculately well presented three DOUBLE bedroom DETACHED bungalow is located in a quiet cul-de-sac. The property comprises of living room, SEPARATE dining room, LARGE kitchen, CONSERVATORY, detached garage, DRIVEWAY parking for several cars and a PRIVATE rear garden. NO ONWARD CHAIN
This beautifully presented three double bedroom detached chalet bungalow is located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular town of Amesbury. The property benefits from a large kitchen, dining room, living room, conservatory, family bathroom, private rear garden, detached garage and driveway parking for several cars. Amesbury is accessible off the A303, and is well served with facilities including supermarkets, petrol station/garage, fitness/sports centre and schools. The historical site of Stonehenge is approximately two miles distant and the Cathedral City of Salisbury is approximately 10 miles to the south. Salisbury has a fine range of social and educational amenities including the Salisbury Playhouse, Arts Centre and cinema and a variety of state and private primary and secondary schools. It has a variety of leisure and recreational facilities including the Five Rivers Leisure Centre, private members gymnasiums, golf club and recreation ground and three tennis clubs. There is also a mainline rail service to London's Waterloo and the West Country.
Double glazed door to front aspect. Tiled flooring. Door to:
Double glazed frosted door to front aspect. Large storage cupboard. Radiator.
Lounge 15' 9" x 10' 9" ( 4.80m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Gas fireplace, TV and telephone point.
Kitchen 14' 6" x 10' 6" ( 4.42m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units with work surfaces over. Ceramic sink, electric oven and gas hob with cookerhood over. Plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Radiator. Part tiled with splashbacks and tiled flooring. Double glazed french doors to conservatory. Double glazed door to garden.
Dining Room 13' 8" x 10' 6" ( 4.17m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Stairs leading to bedroom one.
Bedroom One 16' x 11' 10" ( 4.88m x 3.61m )
Double glazed dormer and skylight windows to both front and side aspect. Built in double wardrobe. Radiator. Eaves storage.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.18m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.18m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. TV point
Double glazed frosted window to side aspect. Panel bath, separate shower cubicle with electric shower, low level WC & wash hand basin vanity unit. Part tiling with splashbacks. Airing cupboard. Towel rail radiator.
Double glazed UPVC upper sections with brick built base. Double glazed French doors to garden. Tiled flooring. Electric heater.
Mainly laid to lawn with driveway parking.
Private garden mainly laid to lawn with patio areas. Enclosed panel fencing with mature shrubs and trees.
Detached garage with up and over door. Power & lighting. Access door to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.