Offering excellent COMMUTER access and with EXTENSIVE VIEWS and LARGE ACCOMMODATION due to the DOUBLE HEIGHT EXTENSION to the rear, this well presented character property further benefits a cloakroom and a detached office in the garden.
This heavily extended character property now offers substantial accommodation and is within excellent commuter access of the A303. The property is also located within access of Romsey, Southampton and Winchester. To the rear there are fabulous countryside views and internal viewing's are highly recommended by the vendors agents.
Doors to lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and cloakroom, double glazed door with double glazed windows and further double glazed door to side, understairs cupboard, radiator.
Comprising low level wc, wash hand basin, tiled surrounds, double glazed window, radiator.
Lounge 13' 7" x 12' Max ( 4.14m x 3.66m Max )
Stunning wood fireplace with tiled hearth and fitted shelving to sides, double glazed bay window, radiator.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 10' 8" ( 3.73m x 3.25m )
Chimney breast, concealed radiator.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 16' 6" x 9' 3" extending to 13' 9" ( 5.03m x 2.82m extending to 4.19m )
Comprising single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled surrounds, space for washing machine, cooker space with hood over, space for dishwasher, glass display cabinets, further appliance space, tiled floor, double glazed window, and double glazed sliding doors to lean to.
Access to loft space, double glazed window.
Bedroom One 22' x 9' ( 6.71m x 2.74m )
Built in triple wardrobe with further double wardrobe, recessed area with storage cupboard over, further large cupboard and drawer unit with inset vanity sink, double glazed window offering outstanding views to the rear over distant countryside, radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 3" x 11' ( 4.34m x 3.35m )
Double glazed bay window, size incorporates fitted cupboards, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 7' ( 2.57m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window, radiator.
Bathroom 15' 7" x 7' ( 4.75m x 2.13m )
Comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, separate shower cubicle, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled ceiling, wall light point, built in airing cupboard, tiled surrounds, double glazed window, radiator.
Stretching approximately 70ft the rear garden is extensively laid to lawn with a raised patio area which is ideal for entertaining. There are three timber sheds together with a concealed oil tank, gated side access, external water supply.
Detached Office 17' 8" x 8' ( 5.38m x 2.44m )
Being carpeted and heated with power and light and dual aspect with double glazed window to rear offering attractive views and double glazed door to front.
Providing parking for one car with further free road parking.
Sat Nav Ref - SP2 9LX
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.