NOMINATIONS are now open for awards that celebrate the work of organisations and individuals involved in improving health and wellbeing across Wiltshire.
The Wiltshire Health Improvement Partnership Awards are being run for the fifth year and welcome nominations for local schemes as diverse as nursery school eating projects, work place health programmes, road safety campaigns and military primary healthcare.
• Improved physical activity in children, young people and/or adults award
• Improved healthy eating in children, young people and/or adults award
• Improved sexual health and/or reduced teenage pregnancies award
• The Sanofi Pasteur MSD innovation in health improvement award
• Improvement in mental health and wellbeing award
• The action to reduce health inequalities in community areas award
• The action to reduce smoking prevalence and/or prevent alcohol and/or drug misuse award
• The workplace health & wellbeing award
• The Liquid Media Public Award for an outstanding contribution to improved health and wellbeing Nominations can be made by visiting wiltshire.gov.uk/healthawards.htm.
The closing is date January 25, and for nominating your own organisation is January 31.