VOLUNTEERS are needed to join a forum providing advice to Hampshire County Council to improve access to the countryside.

The Hampshire Countryside Access Forum (HCAF) is looking for more members to represent the interests of landowners, land managers, farmers and motor vehicle users.

The forum also wants to hear from young people with an interest in access to the countryside as well as anyone with an interest in countryside sports or tourism.

If you are interested in becoming a member of the forum, more information and how to apply can be found at hants.gov.uk/hcaf or contact the Countryside Access Team on 01962 847165 or via email on sgs@hants.gov.uk.

The closing date for applications is January 28.