If you have a story call our newsdesk on 01722 426511 or email us. To advertise call 01722 426500.
Firefighters called to fridge leak
FIREFIGHTERS were called to an ammonia leak from a fridge at a pub in Salisbury on Sunday evening.
Two fire engines from Salisbury attended the incident at The Queen’s Arms, in Ivy Street, at about 6.15pm.
Firefighters removed the fridge from a bedroom on the first floor and two people were checked over by paramedics at the scene as a precaution.
The room was ventilated and crews left at about 8.45pm.
Comments are closed on this article.