If you have a story call our newsdesk on 01722 426511 or email us. To advertise call 01722 426500.
RSS Feeds from Salisbury Journal
Keep up to date with local news, sport and entertainment from Salisbury Journal by using RSS feeds.
RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication or Rich Site Summary. Our RSS feeds contain story headlines, links and descriptions and are constantly updated - at the same time as the website. When you click on a link in the feed you go straight to our site to read the full story.
Salisbury Journal publishes most of its content in the form of RSS feeds. But please be aware that our RSS feeds are strictly for personal, non-commercial purposes only and are subject to our terms and conditions.
If you wish to discuss any commercial content or data feed requirements please contact us
To use our RSS feeds, follow these three easy steps:
Step One: Decide how you want to view your RSS feeds. You can download an app to view them on your mobile device, add them to your personalised Yahoo or MSN page; or view them on your desktop
using a feed reader such as Feedburner or Bloglines. you can also use the built-in RSS readers that are incorporated into the latest browser versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox Safari and Google Chrome.
You can find a list of free RSS readers here. http://www.rss-readers.org/list-of-rs-feed-reader/
Step Two: Click on the Salisbury Journal RSS feed of your choice using the orange logo next to the channel header. Follow the instructions on your web browser or reader to sign up (‘subscribe’) to the feed. You may need to copy then paste the RSS feed address from your browser window. You can subscribe to as many of our feeds as you like so repeat this step until you have all of the feeds you need.
Step Three: Check that your RSS reader is now automatically updating with your chosen feed.
See below for a complete list of all of the free RSS feeds available from the Salisbury Journal.
- /rss/ News
- /rss/ Sport
- News / Headlines
- News / Salisbury / News
- News / Charity events
- News / Community news
- News / New Forest / News
- News / Rural Focus
- News / Save Our Services
- News / Forces focus
- Sport / Headlines
- Sport / Salisbury City FC / News
- Sport / Wessex League
- Sport / S&D League
- Sport / South Wilts Cricket
- Sport / Cricket
- Sport / Athletics
- Sport / Youth Sport
- Sport / Journal Sport
- Sport / Salisbury Rugby Club
- Leisure / Entertainments
- Leisure / Music news and reviews
- Leisure / From the Art
- Leisure / Showbiz News
- Your Say / Salisbury Letters
- Your Say / New Forest Letters
- Business / Local Business Accelerators
- Announcements / Archive
- Cars / News
- Jobs / Jobs News
- Features / Living / Health
- Features / Living / At Home
- Features / Living / Going Green
- Features / Living / Shopping
- Features / The Big Interview
- Features / Journal Features
- Features / Journal Features / Divorce
- Blogs / Now where have I put my glasses?
- Blogs / Bate in the 'Wood
- Blogs / Wain's World
- Blogs / Stephen Turvil
- Blogs / An Inspired Mum
- Blogs / Angela Ross Health & Fitness
- /rss/ SJ Opinion
- SJ Opinion / Annie Riddle
- SJ Opinion / Footnotes
- SJ Opinion / Q & A
- SJ Opinion / Christine Nielsen
- SJ Opinion / Marcia Moody
- SJ Opinion / Modern Military Mother
- SJ Opinion / Amanda Kennedy
- /rss/ Education
- Education / Ofsted Reports
- Journal Gang / Gang Page
- Weddings / News