With only a few days to go until the annual festival kicks off at lulworth Castle, here's a few reasons to get excited.
1. Boy George will be performing.
Culture Club's front man will be taking to the stage at Camp Bestival for the first time.
2. It will be a 'really wild' time when Michaela Strachan shares here adventures.
The TV presenter will be talking about her adventures in a talk entitled, How to be a Polar Bear Dentist.
She will be talking about the extraordinary experiences she has enjoyed in her 25 years of filming wildlife and conservation around the world.
3. Radio 2 DJ Jo Whiley will be reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
This will be as part of the 50th anniversary celebrations of Roald Dahl’s classic book.
Read her interview with Joanna Davis here, where she talks Glastonbury, West Dorset and Dolly Parton.
4. Take a step into The Den.
The special 'festival-within a festival' is for 13-17 year olds and features upcoming DJs, bands and comedians.
5. Visit the National Trust's Meadow.
Try tree climbing, stargazing and building a den.
And if that wasn't enough there's just the little matter of Basement Jaxx, James and Sinead O’Connor all performing as well!