If you have a story call our newsdesk on 01722 426511 or email us. To advertise call 01722 426500.
Man hurt in kitchen blaze
A man has been treated for smoke inhalation after a kitchen blaze.
Firefighters were called to a first floor flat on Alexander Road in Glenrothes, Fife at 9.37pm yesterday, a spokesman for the fire service said.
The fire was in a block of six flats but there were no reports of evacuations.
"There was one middle-aged male suffering from smoke inhalation who was treated by ambulance staff," said the fire service spokesman.