BULWER ROAD N18 and LOPEN ROAD N18 -INTRODUCTION OF "AT ANY TIME" WAITING RESTRICTIONSNotice ID: WAT0540994
BULWER ROAD N18 and LOPEN ROAD N18 -INTRODUCTION OF "AT ANY TIME" WAITING RESTRICTIONS
PURLEY ROAD N18 - REVOCATION OF "AT ANY TIME" WAITING RESTRICTIONS
Further information may be obtained from Traffic and Transportation, telephone number 020 8379 3566 for the Lopen Road N18 and Purley Road N18 proposals.
For further information on the proposals for Bulwer Road N18, please call Highway Services, telephone number 020-8379 2288.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Amendment No. 148 ) Order 2018 under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The general effect of the Order would be to:
(a) introduce new "at any time" waiting restrictions which are mainly at junctions in Bulwer Road N18 and Lopen Road N18;
(b) revoke a short section of "at any time" waiting restrictions on the south side of Purley Road N18.
(NOTE: these restrictions were originally proposed together with similar restrictions for Lambs Walk EN2 however because there are outstanding objections in respect of that street, the Council have deferred a decision for the time being on this aspect until such time as those objections have been resolved).
3. Copies of the Order, which will come into operation on 30 April 2018 and any other relevant documents can be inspected at the Reception Desk, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order was made.
4. Copies of the Order may be purchased from Traffic and Transportation, The Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middx, EN1 3XD.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of provision contained therein on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements thereof or of any relevant regulation made thereunder has not been complied with in relation to the Order may, within six weeks of the date on which the Order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 21 March 2018
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
www.enfield.gov.uk Counc" J}