Proposed Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ) - Christchurch Avenue & Christchurch Gardens The Harrow (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Amendment No.*) Traffic Order 201* The Harrow (Parking Places) (Amendment No.*) Traffic Order 201* The Harrow (Free Parking Places) (Amendment No.*) Traffic Order 201*Notice ID: WAT0855207
London Borough of Harrow Proposed Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ) - Christchurch Avenue & Christchurch Gardens The Harrow (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Amendment No.*) Traffic Order 201* The Harrow (Parking Places) (Amendment No.*) Traffic Order 201* The Harrow (Free Parking Places) (Amendment No.*) Traffic Order 201*
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Harrow proposes to make the above mentioned orders under Sections 6, 7, 45, 46, 47, 124 and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and all other enabling powers.
2. The general effect of the orders would be to introduce a small CPZ to include part of Christchurch Avenue and all of Christchurch Gardens. The proposed time of operation is 10am to 3pm Monday to Friday. Permit eligibility would be restricted to Christchurch Avenue Nos. 123 to 173 odds and Nos. 152 to 182 evens, and all addresses in Christchurch Gardens.
3. Permits if required would cost the following per household: 1 st vehicle £75, 2nd vehicle £110, 3rd vehicle £145, 4th and subsequent vehicles £185 each. Visitor permits would cost £18.50 per quantity of ten, 50% discount for OAP's.
4. The general effect of the waiting and loading restriction amendment order would be to further amend The Harrow (Waiting and Loading Restriction) Traffic Order 2014, by providing underlying zone time waiting restrictions, and at any time waiting restrictions where road width prevents parking on both sides in Christchurch Gardens. Short sections of 8am to 6.30pm Monday to Saturday waiting restriction are proposed fronting Nos. 172 and 174 and Nos. 159 to 167 Christchurch Avenue. At any time waiting restrictions are proposed at the following junctions; Kenmore Avenue and Kingshill Drive at their junctions with Pembroke Avenue, Irvine Avenue, Hartford Avenue and Radstock Avenue. Kingshill Drive at its junction with Beaufort Avenue and Christchurch Avenue. Hardford Avenue at its junctions with Alveston Avenue and Oakfield A venue. Christchurch Avenue at its junctions with Kingshill Drive, Oakfield Avenue and Larkfield Avenue.
5. The general effect of the parking places amendment order would be tc further amend The Harrow (Parking Places) Traffic Order 2014, so as to provide the designated permit parking places within the proposed zone. The free parking places amendment order proposes to convert the existing free parking places in Christchurch Avenue to permit holder parking places within the proposed zone.
6. The restrictions referred to in this notice would not apply in respect of anything done at the direction of a police constable in uniform or with the permission of a civil enforcement officer or other person authorised by the Council or in certain circumstances, such as the picking up or setting down of passengers, or the carrying out of statutory powers or duties. The usual exemption relating to vehicles lawfully displaying a disabled person's "Blue Badge" would apply.
7. A copy of the proposed orders and other documents giving more detailed particulars of the orders are available for inspection between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday at the Civic Centre, until the expiration of a period of 21 days from the date on which this notice is published. Further information can be obtained by telephoning the Project Officer, Nabeel Shahid on 020 8424 1535, or by visiting the traffic order page at www.harrow.gov.uk/trafficorders or by QR code on this notice.
8. All objections and other representations relating to the proposed orders must be made in writing and received at the address given below quoting reference DP2018-21 not later than 14th November 2018. All objections must specify the grounds on which they are made. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dated 25th October 2018
Head of Traffic, Highways and Asset Management Community Directorate, PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XA